Friday, July 25, 2008

Pricing and Session Information

I want to take pictures that YOU will love. So if you have a location in mind, let's try it! If you have a pose in mind, let's do it! I try to mix my style with yours so that everyone is happy. I am willing to travel, but pricing may go up depending on the distance. I can also suggest locations if you don't know where to go.

Session Fees: Each session fee includes the sitting, time and talent, editing, and a CD of 15-20 of the best high resolution images. Payment is due at the time of the sitting and is non-refundable.

Newborn/Maternity sessions: $275
Child Portrait sessions: $275
Family Sessions: $275 for immediate family only.
Extended Family Sessions: starting at $400. Email me for further details regarding the size of your family.

It will take approximately 2 weeks for your pictures to be ready. At that time, I will notify you and you can pick them up, or I can mail them to you for an additional $5.

Professional Printing services are offered. If you have any questions, please email me at daytewday@gmail.com.

In case of inclement weather, we can reschedule with no additional charge.
Holiday fees may apply. Prices subject to change.

Follow me on Instagram @daytewdayphotography

No comments: