Saturday, July 11, 2009

Family Pictures in American Fork

I had a lot of pictures from this shoot!
It was fun to try and mix my style with theirs. I hope they're all happy with how they turned out! Mom, big sister, and baby brother on the way.
Love those cheeser smiles! :)
Dad with his six kids.
These sisters were so funny. They were coming up with all sorts of things to do to their brother!
These two kids were so willing and cooperative.
And these twin boys just made me smile.
Their mom managed to hold onto them for a few seconds before they were off and running again. :) Cute big sister.
I wanted to eat this baby's cheeks. And the adorable little boy on the right knew just where he wanted to sit. Right there. Isn't he so cute?

1 comment:

Cormorant said...

Okay, I absolutely LOVE all the shots of my family.

The sunlight is so great! It's just what I wanted. And if there aren't any good ones with me in them (my face was weird and hidden sometimes) then I don't mind. I love the two of them together!

Also, the wall is fun too. I loved the brick and the barred window--were there any good ones with the window in the shot?

I'm already thrilled. :)