Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Family Pictures - Lehi, UT

This shoot was both intimidating AND fun. You see, this lovely mother is a photographer, so I was feeling the pressure. :) But she was great! And really, there was no pressure. She was calm the entire shoot and just let her kids be who they are, so everyone was happy the whole night!The boys were cracking me up with their poses. We'd pick a location and they would just fall into place. Easiest photo shoot ever. I think they've had some good practice. :)

Such cooperative boys and so many great shots. Thanks for the fun night!

6 comments:

libby said...

wow Jill. one of your best shoots so far, in my opinion. I LOVE all the different backgrounds!

Lombardo Family said...

Wow! Where do you find these great places to take pictures? So dang cute! Sometime in the Spring we'll have to get you to take ours. That is if you're not all booked up at that point.

Jen and her men said...

and there we are! thank you! thank you! we love our pictures! you are the easy one!! you're the coolest photographer ever :)

Julie said...

So cute Jill! Great job!

brooke said...

THese pictures are fantastic. Every one. The colors are so brilliant and Jen's family looks adorable. You did such a great job.

Alison said...

Jill, I LOVE all the backgrounds! Where were these taken? I have to go stake it out the next time I'm in Utah.