Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Family Pictures - Salt Lake City, UT

Here are a few more pictures from our snowy shoot. For some reason Photobucket is changing the colors on the large pictures, so I'm posting smaller pictures so you know what they're supposed to look like. Same thing happened in the last post. Has anyone else had this problem?I love the look on her face, trying to decide if she likes the snow on her hands or not. Her sweet parents.And cute cousins.And super nice grandparents.Thanks you guys!

2 comments:

Natalie Wright said...

Hey Jill! What type of photo processing software are you using? If you want the color to look the same online as it does on your computer you need to convert the image profile. It's easy. If you want to e-mail me what you are using I can type up step my step directions.

Barbara said...

Hey Jill - I just saw your new pics on your blog -- crazy but I used to live in the Hardy's ward. Small world! Barbara Sperry