Wednesday, June 22, 2011

4 Brothers - Lehi, UT

Since I recently found out I am pregnant with our 4th son, this shoot was extra fun for me as I watched these cute brothers interact with each other.They had energy, a sense of humor, you could tell they liked each other,and they even had some portrait ideas of their own.I was also extremely glad they were all boys with short hair, because although you can't tell in the pictures, it was a CRAZY windstorm the day we took these. Had they been girls, it would have been a hairy mess!






















These boys made me even more excited to have another one of my own. :)

1 comment:

brooke said...

Oh my gosh. These turned out so cute. What handsome boys!!! I'm not biased or anything! I love their white shirts against the black brick. Great job again Jill!