Sunday, October 4, 2009

Christmas Cards

It's that time of year...the season to start thinking about Christmas Cards! :) So to help you from sending out the same card as everybody else, I have created some of my own.
1. DecorTemplates are available for purchase for $15. Just email me your picture and I'll send you the ready-to-print 5x7 digital image with your family on it. Or you can purchase the cards through me and they'll be sent straight to your home. Click HERE for pricing. Anyway, let me know what you think...

2. Little Squares3. Red Flower Vertical (b/w photo by Libby Jones)4. Christmas Red Flower5. Green Polka Dots6. Danglies Joy7. Crazy Cirlces8. Little Circles8. Flowers9. Plain RedOnce again, I'm not sure why the right side is being cut off a bit...sorry.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ADORABLE!! :)

Mrs. T said...

LOVE them Jill!! do u use photoshop? if so- what collection do u use?