Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Family Pictures - Provo, UT

So, the weather was NOT in our favor for this cute little family. Thick, dark, (actually black) clouds were looming overhead, leaving us with really poor lighting. But we were there, and they looked snazzy, so they decided to shoot anyway. Oh, and did I mention it was cold? Poor short-sleeved girls.But I think this is one good-looking family, and hopefully their pretty faces make up for the high ISO and lack of light...So to work with the circumstances, I played around a bit with this shot. What do you like?

7 comments:

libby said...

#2! #2! Man, that's one good lookin' family. where'd you pick them up?

Michelle Walkenhorst said...

#2 and #1

ron said...

Absolutely 'stunning' family protrait. Darling, darling kids...handsome parents.
~Aunt Shauna

Dad (TMF) said...

Black and White.

Amy F said...

I am so in love with that red wall, for some reason. I love the first one.

Black and white will be a keeper too.

Thanks, Jill!

Laurie said...

For circumstances being so bad, this is an awesome shot to have gotten! What a cute family. The pic isn't nearly as noisy as I had thought it would be. Good job!

Cormorant said...

I really like the second-to-last one with the red wall but the almost vintage undertones. Very cute.